Alexander Daniels are excited to be working exclusively to recruit for a hands on Purchasing Manger responsible for the effective procurement of all goods and services across the EMEA business.
The Purchasing Manager will be able to demonstrate excellent business partnering skills across the business to be able to identify areas of improvement and understand what the purchasing requirements are across the whole team and will ideally come from a manufacturing or design services environment and operated at a leadership level.
Essential expereince will include;
– Develop, lead and execute purchasing policies, procedures and best practice
– Oversee supply chain management
– Communicate with the Exec team to gain approval for purchasing contracts
– Partner with reliable vendors and suppliers
– Manage vendor and supplier selection process based on price, quality, support, capacity and reliability
– Develop, negotiate and adminiter purchasing agreements and contracts with suppliers
– Evaluate contracts to ensure compliance with legal requirements and organisational requirements
– Introduce performance improvement measures for suppliers and vendors
– Review purchase orders for proper authorisation and compliance
-Forecast price and market trends to identify changes of balance in buyer-supplier power
-Perform cost and scenario analysis and benchmarking
-Reviews inventory and consumables, track how they are used and adjust purchasing habits according to trends
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate 3-5 years of progressively increasing roles in a purchasing environment and have experience of developing a culture of continuous improvement.
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right person to be able to create a great working culture within a fast faced and developing environment. The salary for this role will be £40,000-£50,000 per annum and include a company car.
|Job Category||Ad Finance|
|Job Level||Part Qualified|