Qualified Management Accountant
Our client who are based in Birmingham are looking for a qualified management accountant who is used to being hands on and has experience in managing, organising and overseeing all financial activities of the company. Due to a significant period of change this role is a pivotal position within the leadership team. You will be responsible for one direct report and you will have ideally come from an SME retail business although this is not essential. You will have the ability to make key decisions to ensure you add value through the operational side of the business
• Responsible for accounts payable and receivable, month and year end reporting to include cashflow.
• Month end duties including reporting and commentary.
• Ensure that payroll and VAT returns are completed accurately and in a timely manner
• Adding value to operations with a commercial focus and strong system experience
• Excellent decision making based on data
• Create and implement processes and improve processes already in place if needed
• Qualified accountant CIMA / ACCA / ACA
• Excellent Excel skills and strong communication skills
• Hands on experience and previous stock management and forecasting
• Ideally had multisite experience
• All-rounder who is confident and had experience in a similar role
|Job Category||Ad Finance|
|Job Time||Full Time|