Resourcing and Recruitment Manager
We are looking for a talented and experienced Resourcing and Recruitment Manager for our client a well established company based in Walsall. The successful candidate will manage the full recruitment lifecycle predominantly recruiting Finance roles for the business. You will work closely with the management team devising recruitment strategies and providing a first class candidate experience.
You will manage high volume recruitment activity for a variety of positions across the business including Finance and non finance related roles. Acting as the first point of contact for recruitment, you will be responsible for attracting high performing talent through strong direct sourcing options using sourcing strategies including job portals, Social media channels and Social Networking sites including Linkedin.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Assuming full responsibility for the recruitment lifecycle for various roles predominantly Finance positions
• Planning and delivering the recruitment strategy to attract and recruit candidates to deliver business objectives.
• Working in partnership with the business and Line Managers to pro-actively manage the candidate experience
• Managing the end to end recruitment process including relationships with preferred suppliers and recruitment agencies
• Sourcing and attracting high calibre candidates through direct sourcing, utilising all forms of social media channels whilst promoting the employer brand
• Reviewing and implementing new recruitment strategies and procedures
• Writing and preparing job profiles, specifications and job adverts
• Managing the entire recruitment process from candidate pre-screening through to supporting hiring managers with interviews, personality evaluations and gauging requirement fit
• In conjunction with senior stakeholders, develop and implement succession plans aligned to business needs
• Offer a strategic and creative input into how to identify and source high quality candidates in a candidate led market
• Recording and providing statistics and reports to analyse and measure recruitment outcomes
• Previous recruitment experience ideally gained within Accountancy and Finance
• Previous Experience with direct sourcing strategies including use of job boards and social media
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Experience with negotiating, and relationship building
For immediate consideration, please send your CV to email@example.com
|Job Category||Ad HR|
|Job Time||Full Time|