Risk Reporting Manager
I am currently working with a market leading Financial Services organisation who are looking to recruit a Risk Reporting Manger
Risk Reporting Manager role overview & purpose:
The Risk Reporting Manager will manage the delivery of all Risk Reporting (Financial & Operational) to the Board and selective committees. You will manage and maintain the Risk Management Framework and Systems, deliver the horizon monitoring of PRA consultations and statements and support the Chairman of the Emerging risk panel. The risk reporting includes: ORSA, Regulatory Risk Reporting, RAGL Risk Management System and the PIM Model Governance Framework.
Risk Reporting Managers Responsibilities to include:
• Risk Management Reporting
• Maintaining Risk Management Framework and Systems
• Collation and delivery of ad-hoc papers to governance committees
• Prudential Regulation
• Model Governance Framework documentation
• Departmental Budget
• Emerging Risk Panel Secretary
The successful Risk Manager will have the following skills and experience:
• Good knowledge of risk process review techniques
• Good understanding of risk management and corporate governance practices
• Good understanding of Solvency II
• Good understanding of financial services and life assurance industries
• Proven ability to develop team members
• Knowledge of a range of systems and processes
• Professional risk management, accounting, business process improvement, audit or other relevant qualification desirable
There is a very generous package available for the right individual, excellent career progression, market leading benefits package and the opportunity to join an employer that truly looks after its employees.
If you are interested in applying for this position, send your CV and covering letter to Nick.Singh@alexanderdaniels.co.uk or call Nick on 07837 762322 for a confidential chat.
|Job Category||Ad Finance|
|Job Time||Full Time|