Sales Channel Manager, Germany
Do you want to be the Sales Channel Manager of some of the world’s biggest companies and most reputable brands? Do you have experience with sales channel management of technical solutions? Then this might be the job for you!
Alexander Daniels Global is currently working with a client on an exciting opportunity to be part of the newly created and growing sales team. Our client serves thousands of highly diverse companies across 50 different countries, and is truly contributing to overturning the 3D printing industry.
As a Regional Channel Manager for Germany, your job will be to build, develop and facilitate the channel sales organisation in your domain. You will collaborate with the strategic and commercial sales teams to drive growth and achieve sales in your region. You will be consulting partner executives, developing business plans and identifying growth areas within their organization. Thus, the role is highly strategic and will require strong business know-how.
- Identify, gather and develop VARs (value added resellers) in your area (Germany)
- Collaborate with marketing and VARs to run sales lead generation activities
- Function as business consultant at VAR executive level
- Provide sales training and sales management to partner sellers
- Provide forecasts, account management documentation, and activity reports for your territory, which will provide the basis for strategic account planning
- Build and manage strong relationships with channel business partners to ensure a high level of satisfaction
- Ensure sufficient coverage in the German region either by current VAR or appointing new VARs and ensure that all VARs are aligned with the company growth strategy
- Identify, evaluate and respond to any business issues your accounts may have
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Technology or similar
- Fluent German and English
- Proven track record of successful sales and account management
- +7 years of experience with technology sales
- +5 years of experience with direct sales management (with successful track record)
- +3 years of experience with indirect sales channel
- Strong technical and business acumen
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Must be willing to travel 50% of time within the assigned region
If you are interested in this position or want more information, please do not hesitate to apply and/or contact Edgar Llopart at firstname.lastname@example.org
|Job Category||Ad Global|
|Job Level||Part Qualified|