Senior Accounts Assistant
Alexander Daniels are currently recruiting for a Senior Accounts Assistant on behalf of an innovative business based in Coventry.
This successful business operates across a mixture of sectors. With a national presence, the company are looking for a driven individual to join their team. The function of this role is to provide support to the Accounts Controller with the months management accounts, balance sheet reconciliations and statutory audit deliverables.
Duties of the role will include:
• Produce, interpret and circulate management accounts for relevant departments
• Development of monthly analyses of performance within the financial divisions
• Production of policy, procedure and control documents involved in financial transactions
• Continually aim to drive performance and improve processes with the business
• Reconcile key balance sheet accounts and investigate any discrepancies in a timely manner
• Provide support to the planning processes including budget forecasts
• Support the wider finance team and report to the Board, Leadership Team and external bodies where necessary
The suitable candidate will possess a minimum of 3 years experience within a finance environment, ideally within a similar role. In addition to this, you will have a professional accountancy qualification or be studying towards CIMA, ACCA or equivalent. You will possess strong communication skills and provide positive contributions to the performance of the Finance department. With a positive approach to continuous improvement and change, you will have demonstrable skills in prioritising, organising and planning. The role will require proficiency in using systems and Microsoft Excel at an intermediate level therefore excellent IT skills are essential.
The salary on offer for this role will be dependent on experience.
|Job Category||Ad Finance|
|Job Level||Part Qualified|