Senior Analyst – Financial Stability
Alexander Daniels Offshore is working with a business based in Guernsey to recruit a Senior Analyst in the Financial Stability.
- Producing written work which is accurate, clear and concise, that can be relied upon as a record.
- Effectively contributes to meetings in a clear and professional manner.
- Liaising with staff across all divisions, internal and external stakeholders and demonstrating awareness of the regulatory and international landscape.
- Collaborating with others across the business; understanding all aspects of the role and how it contributes to the success.
- Demonstrating an awareness of both Group and Industry pressures, developing a ‘can do’ attitude whilst taking personal responsibility for own workload, prioritising tasks and rescheduling as required, ensuring plans are put in place to meet the business objectives and are communicated appropriately.
- Representing the business and developing career by attending appropriate training courses, conferences, workshops and seminars.
- Taking responsibility for updating professional and technical knowledge, developing an understanding of financial stability risks and tools, and the interaction of with regulatory laws, rules, codes and guidance. Working towards accreditation required in the role, including professional qualifications where appropriate.
- Completing all work promptly to a high standard, in line with Group requirements and ensures a high quality of work is consistently produced and displaying a high level of attention to detail.
- Makes constructive recommendations for change and improvement and assists in the implementation of all change.
- Assisting with the development of Group policy and strategy to maintain financial stability in the Bailiwick. Including the use, if necessary, of macro-prudential tools.
- Assisting with horizon scanning international developments in financial stability and macro prudential policy and analysing potential responses.
- Development of macro prudential analysis and risk, including analysis of financial indicators or information.
- Analysing the consequences of changes in international standards to the Financial Services Regulation in the Bailiwick of Guernsey.
- Assisting the Director in corresponding with international regulatory bodies, including standard setters and multinational agencies.
- The position-holder is required to be able to acquire, technical and specialist knowledge across a wide range of specialism.
Category | Business Analyst
Level | Senior
Type | Permanent
Ref Number | AD-GSY-2601
|Job Category||AD Offshore|
|Job Time||Full Time|