Senior Commercial Finance Analyst
Senior Commercial Finance Analyst required for a superb multinational group based in Solihull. Working for one of their key UK divisions, you will sit amongst a large, commercially-astute team with responsibility to the Financial Controller.
As the Senior Commercial Finance Analyst, you will be responsible for the following. This is by no means an exhaustive list, and you will be engaged on multiple other projects – this is a truly a varied and interesting role.
• Production of daily / weekly / cyclical reporting packs by product line
• Provide assistance and support for the company’s Revenue Committee meetings including preparation and presentation of analysis
• Support to Marketing and Partnerships teams for ad-hoc analysis and during the three year plan / Forecasting process
• Assist in the production of fixed term 3 Year Plan, Budget & forecasts in line with Group requirements
• Provide the link between the Commercial Analysis and Financial Planning Analysis teams to ensure consistency within financial planning
• Pro-actively suggest analysis requirements that will aid the business in strategic decision making
• Develop understanding of new business models to enable production of business plans for new opportunities and changes to existing business
• Prepare pricing, analysis and commercial recommendations for new opportunities, working closely with other business areas and the client, with the aim of winning new business in line with strategic objectives
• Deputise for the Commercial Finance Manager during periods of absence
You will ideally be a qualified accountant (ACMA, ACCA or ACA/CA) with experience in large and complex organisations, though finalists with significant relevant experience will be considered. You will have a strong understanding of, and a history working with, financial reporting, business modelling and KPI reporting. This role does face a number of financial and non-financial stakeholders, so an engaging personality is also essential.
|Job Category||Ad Finance|
|Job Time||Full Time|