Senior Compliance Manager
Senior Compliance Manager required to be part of my clients Compliance Management team. The Senior Compliance Manager will be providing outward facing and proactive Compliance support to business units to facilitate the effective oversight and management of regulatory risk within the business operations.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a employer of choice, their ambition is simple: To give their people flexibility to work in a way that supports their needs and which continues to deliver on their One Team Goals of; Efficient Business, Quality Outcomes for our Customers and Empowered Workplace Culture.
What is on offer for the successful Compliance Manager:
Salary £60,000 to £80,000 (depending on experience) + market leading benefits
Location: Telford or Hitchin
The Senior Compliance Managers Key Responsibilities will include:
• Lead the compliance
• To provide direction, guidance and support to senior managers.
• Act in a business partnering role by having regular meetings with business units to cascade FCA developments and provide guidance to business units on regulatory and conduct developments, expectations and requirements
• Represent compliance at relevant governance and committee meetings
• Develop and provide reports to governance committees highlighting key compliance risks and issues in a concise and clear manner
• Identify risks and opportunities and engaging with the business to formulate pragmatic, customer focused and commercial solutions that minimise the risks and maximise opportunities.
• Provide advice on FCA related matters on business initiatives and projects to support the business in delivering its compliance and conduct responsibilities
• Deliver formal training across the business on FCA topics and developments and demonstrate the value of compliant outcomes.
• Escalate risks and issues to the Head of Compliance and other Senior Compliance managers in a timely manner and assist with the implementation of solutions where required.
• Be part of the Compliance due diligence team on assessing the risk presented by potential acquisitions
• Deal with the integration of the Compliance function of acquired business as required.
The successful Compliance Manager will have the following Skills and Experience:
• Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a regulatory compliance environment.
• Management/leadership experience.
• Strong leadership skills
• Strong communication skills including communicating with impact and influence
• Good inter-personal and organisational skills.
• Ability to lead a team and enable team development
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Powerpoint and Excel.
• Able to assess risk and determine priorities.
• Eye for detail
• Flexible and able to work under pressure.
If you are interested in applying for this position, contact Nick Singh on 07837 762322 for a confidential chat or email your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
|Job Category||Ad Finance|
|Job Time||Full Time|