Senior Financial Accountant
Senior Financial Accountant required for a world-leading organisation based in Solihull. This role will see you joining a key division of an international group, reporting directly to the Financial Controller and supporting them in a wide number of key financial accounting and controls areas.
As the Senior Financial Accountant, you will be responsible for supporting the following:
• Financial reporting controls – you will be responsible for upkeep of financial controls and governance across the division, ensuring group accounting policies are followed, and meeting current audit requirements
• Intercompany accounts – responsibility for intercompany transactions and reconciliations
• Balance sheet management – ensuring balance sheets are reconciled monthly in a timely manner, and regular balance sheet review / movement analysis with the Financial Controller
• Audit – key player in the external audit process and supporting the audit team with their requirements
• Compliance reporting – overall responsibility for compliance reporting to regulatory bodies and external governors, as well as ensuring procedures are up to date in accordance with IFRS and UK GAAP
• Monthly management accounting – ensuring completion of month end reporting, supported by a team of accountants, as well as maintenance of the fixed asset register and capital expenditure process
You will be ACA, CA, ACCA or ACMA qualified with a strong history in large and complex organisations, including monthly reporting and financial controls/audit processes. It would be advantageous to have been trained in a practice background, ideally a Top 10 UK accounting firm, though this isn’t a prerequisite.
|Job Category||Ad Finance|
|Job Time||Full Time|