Senior Organisational Development Manager
Alexander Daniels are working in partnership with our client in Leicester to recruit a dynamic and experienced Senior Organisational Development Manager.
Organisational culture, leadership and performance management are key priorities within this role, with extensive focus on the development and retention of key talent across the authority.
Reporting into the Head of HR, the successful candidate will:
• Lead on the Organisational Development, resource functions and workforce planning whilst identifying and shaping the culture
• Implement and develop resourcing strategies
• Focus on the organisations agenda to retain and develop talent
• Deliver learning and development opportunities
• Investigate current internal processes and implement new strategies to aid improvement
• Succession Planning
• Liaising and building relationships with stakeholders, trade unions and external providers
To be considered for this post, please email email@example.com
|Job Category||Ad HR|
|Job Time||Full Time|