Statutory, VAT and Reporting Supervisor
Alexander Daniels are working with this successful and established international business based in a beautiful location just outside of Coventry.
This role will supervise a team of 2 direct reports and will have overall responsibility for the timely submission of circa 13 legal entities Statutory Accounts, VAT returns (including corresponding payments to local authorities), completion of tax returns and payments as well as the related balance sheet account reconciliations for VAT and Tax, intrastats reporting and other regulatory reporting required locally. The role will manage through the team related queries associated with the above responsibilities and act as a key contact between the business and external authorities and auditors to resolve queries and issues. As such, the role will need to be customer focused and will need to drive efficiency and quality improvements to ensure operational excellence and continuous improvement.
Duties will include;
• Managing the timely preparation and submission of statutory reporting of circa 13 legal entities;
• Managing circa 12 VAT returns (8 monthly, 2 quarterly, 1 bi-monthly, 1 annual), including 6 AIG returns , and corresponding preparation of paperwork for payment
• Managing the preparation and review of balance sheet reconciliations;
• Managing intrastrats reporting and other regulatory reporting
• Key point of contact between the business and local authorities – manage the relationship with tax team
• Managing the relationship with external auditors
• Introduction of common processes, to drive efficiency and quality improvements within team
• Involvement in other adhoc projects as and when required
You will be a Qualified accountant or qualified by experience but be able to demonstrate strong technical experience and the ability to be resilient and to manage and coach a small team. Knowledge of SAP and HFM would be useful along with proven experience of continuous improvement of processes and procedures.
This is a lovely role for someone looking to ether make the move into management or someone who would like to work with an award winning and exciting brand!
|Job Category||Ad Finance|
|Job Time||Full Time|