Technical Service Support Team Leader
AD Energy is seeking a Technical Service Support Team Leader, based in Central Netherlands, on behalf of a world class manufacturer of premium solar and energy storage technology!
Our Client supply innovative and high-quality solutions compatible for the residential and commercial energy segments. With a renowned global name, this position is a fantastic opportunity to become a part of a great company and established team in the region.
This appointment will be ultimately be responsible for managing, coordinating, and growing a BENELUX regional team, ensuring the highest level of technical and service support to the company’s clients. This role will be responsible for a Tier 1/ 2 Engineers.
• Report to Regional Service Director
• Leadership and management of an experienced Tier 1 & 2 Technical Support Team
• Set and strive to surpass performance objectives
• Ensure that all technical support strategy, processes and information is clearly understood and aligned with all team members
• Manage and review technical escalation processes and attend to the highest technical escalation
• Liaise and work closely with Service Leaders and Centre in Head Quarters to resolve technical service and product issues
• Collaborate with the Head Quarters R & D division to ensure technical products issue improvements are actions
• Engage in the weekly conference meetings with the Tier 3 service team on technical support matters
• Continually revaluate the performance of the service team, quality of service provided and customer client interaction
• Ensure the integrity of the technical service support reporting systems and database
• Conduct technical service and support training and onboarding inductions to new employees
• Deliver further guidance and training for the continual development of engineers in the team
• Devise and advise partners on service solutions and service resources: ensure exceptional service support training to installers via a multitude of channels (training seminar, online webinar, new letters etc)
• Work alongside the product and marketing team to create relevant and useful technical service and training materials
• Keep a abreast of new technology advancements and product developments, receive direct training and product knowledge
• Degree- educated within a technical field such as Electronic, Electrical Engineering, Power, and Renewables
• Past and proven experience occupying a Technical Services and Support leadership role, a minimum of 4 years
• Worked within a high-tech, power, smart energy or renewables service organisation, direct industry experience in Solar and Energy Storage would be highly advantageous
• Possess a minimum of 5 years employment with a multi-national company with international service and support functions
• Proven experience of quality training and management
• A complete understanding and background in managing and improving service operations and processes
• Must be client oriented and placing the interests of customers at the heart of solutions
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, organise and attend to priority tasks
• Work extremely effectively both on an independent level but also within a wider team setting
• Strong analytical skills
• Exceptional interpersonal skills
• Must speak Dutch and English.
This is s a great opportunity to lead a diligent existing team yet grow the operation and ensure service excellence! To explore the position in further detail please reach out to: email@example.com.
|Job Category||Ad Energy|
|Job Time||Full Time|