Technical Support Service Engineer Solar PV / Energy Storage (Home-based)
AD Energy working in partnership with a prestigious and global Smart Solar Organisation to recruit a Technical Support Service Engineer. This position is a newly created role where the post-holder will become an integral part of a dedicated and innovative Service Support Team.
Based at home -office, this role would be an ideal next move for a young-minded and tech savvy field service or technical support professional. This position will report to the Service Director.
• Attend to incoming online customer queries relating to technical product or system issues through CRM and phone.
• Provide technical advice and helpful resolutions over the phone and CRM to installers, home and business owners
• Travel to sites to conduct field service assessment and management
• Provide onsite technical field support during installation, commissioning and operation of solar pv projects
• Utilizing expertise to solve technical problems and queries based in RTmon or monitoring permission level
• Carry out fix or installation of PV accessories
• Technical reporting, ensure the upkeep and accurate documentation of support activities on the database and local environment
• Escalate technical customer queries to wider service team if required
• Conduct and deliver technical product training
• Coordinate with Regional Logistics Manager to ensure RMA unit are returned
• Manage the arrival of FA/RCA units to HQ
• Work with peers in the team to ensure the best level of customer services and technical report is provided
• Relationship maintenance with all partners and client
Key skill and requirements:
• Possess a technical or engineering related Degree/Masters: Electronics, Electrical Engineering, Power Systems or Renewables for example
• A minimum of 2 years’ experience working in a fast-paced and dynamic technical support’ and field services environment, preferably within Solar or Energy
• Proven experience operating as a Field Service Engineer or Technical Support Engineer
• Experience and knowledge of renewables or specifically solar would be highly advantageous (Solar electronics, power converters, solar optimizers, energy storage systems)
• Affinity and interest for innovative high tech products
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• A keen client and customer focus
• Fluent proficiency English essential
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• A passion to develop and grow in a business
• Willingness to frequently travel nationally
• High ability to operate under heavy workload and keep organised
This position is offering a true opportunity to join an established and growing team, contributing to the success to the wider global organisation. A highly competitive salary and benefits package will also be rewarded to the post-holder.
If you would like to learn more about this position and have a confidential discussion, please feel free to contact: email@example.com.
|Job Category||Ad Energy|
|Job Time||Full Time|